A limited number of placements (10 – 20 maximum) are available with Wexford County Council for periods of 6 to 12 weeks during June, July and August, 2018.
Remuneration will be at the rate of €9.65 per hour for a 37 hour week.
The Council is seeking to fill placements in the following areas:
- Planning and Heritage
- Housing Reviews
- Library Service (Summer Reading Challenge Project.)
- Fire Services
- Sports Active – supporting the running of Physical Activity Programmes.
- Machinery Yard – General Administration and Stock taking.
- Gorey Municipal District – Event Co-ordination PR and Marketing.
- Motor Taxation – General Administrative Duties.
- Environment – water and soil sampling etc.
- Roads – production of Autocad Drawings
Applicants must currently be studying for a third level qualification related to one of the above and must be returning to college in September 2018 in an undergraduate capacity. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Personnel Officer, Wexford County Council on or before Thursday 24th May, 2018
As applicants may be shortlisted on basis of information supplied in application forms you should ensure that information given is sufficiently comprehensive.
Application forms are available from, Reception (Block F), Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford. Phone (053) 9196000
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms for the post is 5.00 p.m. on Thursday, 24th May 2018